Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Name

Well I think we have a name picked out, notice I said think!  We have been tossing around names for the last month and Carson is the one that has stuck so far.  I think we are set on it, but with us you never know. Since we used Matthew as Noah's middle name I kind of wanted a special middle name for this boy too so I was  thinking of using Robert, since it's my dad and grandpa's first name as well as Matthew's dad and grandpa's first name as well.  What a family name, right?  Well problem is I don't really like Carson Robert, it's okay just not my favorite combo.  Matthew likes Carson Riley, but I think he also likes the idea of using Robert too.  So middle name we are really unsure of, which seems to be  pattern.  We changed Noah's middle name many times and even last minute in the hospital so we  might just wait again and see what happens.  Carson doesn't have the coolest meaning or anything it means "christian"  which is good but not the ideal name meaning.  However, it is better than any other name I liked, I think that is why Matthew likes it since it is a name that actually means something besides "son of Hudd"  like Hudson does.  (that was the name I really liked, minus the meaning) So for now I'm saying we are going to name baby #2 Carson ??? Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...