Thursday, March 7, 2013

My bubbies

Noah has been calling Carson "bubby" a lot and I just absolutely adore it.  It makes me smile everytime!

Of course he got it from me, I may have called both of my boys that way too many times.

Noah also just uses in the cutest way and at the sweetest times.

Yesterday Carson was whiny a lot of the day and at one point, Noah goes "Bubby, what's wrong, why you keep crying?  You want  fishies, bunnies, water, strawberry milk, chuck truck? "
I love that he was trying to help me figure out what was wrong.  Granted he probably just wanted some peace in his playroom but it came out super sweet.

In the car the other day when it was snowing, Carson was crying and Noah said, "Bubby, it's okay.  We be home soon, mom has to pay attention to the road"

The other sweet bubby's I hear are when Carson wakes up from nap or in the morning, Noah will say good morning bubby, or hi bubby, you awake?  Or when he gets hurt, he will ask Bubby, are you okay?

I don't know what it is about that word because it would still be sweet if he said Carson in place of all those but when you use Bubby my heart melts.  I'm so blessed by them with they are buddies.  One lucky momma to call these two boys mine!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...