Monday, September 24, 2012

This is the truth!

So we started potty training on May 18th,  today is September 24th, over 4 months later and would you believe that my precious son Noah has still NEVER went #2 on the potty.  Yeah it's driving me crazy!  I don't know what we have to do.  I would consider him pretty much trained in the other department we have accidents every once in a while or with #2, but for the most part does pretty well!  He wears undies every day all day, (unless he's at daycare since he doesn't do #2 he has to wear pull ups and at church because I don't want them to deal with the mess just in case)  so yes every day we have #2 undies I have to clean.  It's getting really really old.  I just don't know what it's going to take to break him of this and get him to go.  Any suggestions experienced mommas?  We need help, I'm so ready to move on from potty training by far our most frustrating obstacle thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...