Monday, September 24, 2012

Toddlers

Toddlers are so much fun and yet can be so challenging.  We just love Noah's current vocabulary.  Everyday he talks more and more even when we didn't think it was possible!  Some days by nap time I'm just ready for some quiet because he has literally talked all morning which I never thought we would say!  There is always new things he is saying that takes me by surprise.  Every day he says something funny and just has the cutest voice.   I love the way he talks because his voice goes up and down and he really emphasizes certain things and like a lot of kids he talks in 3rd person sometimes.  

The other day we were leaving our house to go to town and this is Noah's dialogue
"Bye Bye Noah's house, see you later
Mom when Noah home, 
Noah play with tractors, Noah play balls, Carson play with yellow car,
Noah hit Carson......"

Wait, what ???  So apparently his abuse to his brother is sometimes premeditated!  

I couldn't believe the words came out of his mouth!  


That same day Noah also told me  when I made him mad to "shh be quiet mom, in trouble"  (that's the terrible two part coming out for me)

On the other hand when I get hurt or I tell him to be nice to mommy and act sad, he completely changes tunes and gets so sweet to me.  He will get right in my face, rub my cheeks and tell me it's okay, be happy, sorry mommy and give me the sweetest kiss!  

With toddlers you just have ups and downs I've realized.  One minute I am completely frustrated with how to deal with him and the next minute he's being super sweet or making me laugh by something funny he said.  I definitely need to be writing more of the things he says down because he is just too funny sometimes!  

And right now he still give me tons of kisses and hugs and will let me love on him so I will take it and the best part is when he just randomly decides to say "Noah like mommy"  


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Ian came to me the othe r day and when I asked why Rylin was crying he acted out how he had hit her and then said "hit". What are we supposed to do with that? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...