Friday, October 5, 2012

Breakthrough

After what has seemed like forever (4 months) Noah has finally done it!  #2 on the potty!  Wahoo!  Now we aren't consistent yet but in the last week he has 3 times, so at least we are making progress!  I will take anything at this point.  I was so shocked the first time he did.  You better believe I made the biggest deal possible.  I cheered so loud, I scared Carson to death and he started screaming and ran behind me.  I gave Noah some candy that I had been bribing him with this whole time and yesterday he asked for a balloon since I had also been using that one over the last month.  I am so excited that we have finally got somewhere and are another step closer to moving on from this potty training business!  It's the pits!  I was worried we would be potty training Carson by the time Noah was done, we may have a little bit of a break after all, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...