Friday, October 12, 2012

Smarty Pants

Well, the whole " crap" saga has continued.  The other day Noah decided to say "stupid crap" in the checkout lines at Walmart a few times while I was putting our stuff on the belt.  Yes, it was pretty embarrassing.  I stopped ignoring him saying the word because that wasn't working and he started getting in trouble.  Well then his brain went to work and Noah decided to start saying "crack" or  "quack" instead so it wasn't quite the same but felt close enough.  The first time I heard him, I was like Noah what did you say? Then he really enunciated for me so I would  know he didn't say crap just something really similar.  I tell you toddler brains are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah omg stop making me laugh so hard! That boy is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...