Friday, October 19, 2012

Our Bedroom


When we first purchased our house last May, our room looked like this

Blah, blah,blah.  And for awhile it looked like this,  I wasn't going to put anything up on the walls until we had painted so bare it stayed until we finally painted earlier this year!  

 After well over a year we finally have somewhat of a finished bedroom. We painted, the hubby made me headboard and did a great job on it.  He knew I wanted a sleigh bed/ upholstered look and  he nailed it!  You can't really tell from the picture but the back is curved to mimic a sleigh type look and the middle is a creme canvas.  We got matching side tables and the latest addition was the 3 new family canvases to go over the bed.   I have known what I wanted up there ever since we painted months ago but just had to wait for the right family pictures to put up there!  Minus our dresser situation ( we still have the white ones) it feels pretty much finished!  


I forgot to take a picture but for a different wall I made flower boxes, here is an example and tutorial here.  I didn't follow all the directions but got them to turn out and love them.  I used creme and purple flowers to match our room!  Easy and cheap wall decoration!  Thanks again Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...