Monday, October 15, 2012

Bad haircut


Wednesday I went to Champaign for the morning and when I left my baby looked like this.  His hair was getting pretty long, a little bushy and sometimes just down right crazy but I secretly loved it.  He looked so sweet and innocent and like a baby.  



When I got back, he looked like this!  Dad decided to help out and took him to get a haircut.  It didn't turn out the best needless to say.  It wasn't quite even in the front so Matthew tried to fix it but it only ended up getting shorter and shorter and now for awhile we are stuck with this short silly looking cut until it grows.  I know toddlers move and especially Carson so I wasn't mad, I know no one meant to ruin cut his hair too short.  Hair grows back, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...