Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Missing keys and Undies

This morning I was in the shower around 9 (extremely late for me, I decided to have fun with the kiddos outside first this morning) and as soon as  I got out the doorbell rang, Noah ran.  I was in my towel, I had a slight moment of panic.  I quickly grabbed some clothes, put them on and ran after him.  Noah had already unlocked the door and opened it for the Fed Ex man, awesome!  But not only did he open the door, he told him mommy putting on her undies!  Yea... things were a bit weird as I stood there to sign for my package.  The 10 seconds seemed like 5 minutes of awkward conversation making!

Then tonight I got the boys in the car to run an errand, got in my purse to grab my keys and they weren't anywhere in my purse.  I ran inside looked around and didn't see them.  Went back out to the car to really go through my purse and told the boys I couldn't find my keys and Noah quickly says, "keys downstairs in the  white bucket".  Little turkey had stolen my keys from my purse and put them downstairs in a bucket, in the toy box.  Definitely would have been a while until I found them there without his help.   On the bright side at least he could remember he did that and was able to tell me.

At this rate, I will be lucky to have hair in a few years!  These boys are keeping me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...