Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Marriage

I heard Katie speak at our Mops Auction earlier this year and have been following her blog ever since.  She writes about her kids, books, motherhood and yesterday about marriage.   I just loved her post and wanted to pass it on to you all.

You can go to Katie's post here

I think my favorite thing she tries to do was this one 

When I do my husband's laundry or something else for him I use that as an opportunity to pray for him. Whenever I am hanging up his work shirts I am thinking God for how hard he works for our family.


 I just loved it.  What a great idea!  It's so important to pray for our spouses and what better time than when you are doing things for him or come across something like his clothes that make you think of him!  


It's so easy to become like "roommates" in marriage or to put the kids needs above your hubby's!  But she definitely has some great ideas to combat those!  Marriage is work and there is definitely some things I could do much better and these are great ideas to put into practice!  

Hope you all enjoy her post as much as I did !  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out on your blog! :) I am really excited to read your blog now!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...