Friday, October 19, 2012

Proud Momma

 Don't let these faces fool you.  This boy is ornery, ornery, ornery and doesn't listen to his mom one bit.  However, for others he is usually the opposite and such a  good boy.

I was so proud of Noah yesterday when I got a text while he was at daycare letting me know my boys were doing great and that Noah was the kid of the day.  
Jen (his in home daycare mom) sent him home with a new book for being such a good boy.  After some fighting I finally got him to stop playing "shapes" ( don't judge, trust me we have been doing plenty of shape time) and hold his book for a pic.  Whenever he says cheese he always scrunches his face.  His eyes disappear just like his mommas!  

No matter how ornery this boy is, still love him sooooo much! Someday we will figure out how he ticks and get him to listen to me once in a while.  (crossing my fingers, anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...