Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Mom Fail

Does anybody else feel guilty when they see all these pins on Pinterest of fun things to do with your kids?  I sure do,  I always see them, pin them, and never do any of them or even look at the actual link I just pinned. This morning I wanted to be the fun mom and do something different.  I really did have good intentions but it went downhill fast.  
Carson wasn't very happy about  the fact I had put him down.  
I couldn't get the packing tape off of the roll  
While I was working on the tape Carson got a hold of the blue paint, took off the lid, and spilled it all over the table, his hands and managed to try and eat the paint off his fingers.
Cleaned him up, got Noah situated, the fun only lasted about 2 minutes.
Noah wanted down, I was bummed he didn't really think it was that great.  
Then the kicker..........




Once Noah got down, I ripped off the tape and gunky residue stayed all around the bag!  Awesome!  

I had had it!  I put Carson down for a nap, I got Noah busy doing something else and I began to attack the gunk on my table.  After trying multiple things, I finally found my Norwex cleaning paste did wonders on this mess.  I was thinking of trying it first but for some reason just really wasn't thinking it was the right thing for it so I tried 3 other things first.  Anyways about 45 minutes later I finally got the gunk off my table.

I finally tried one of my fun things to do with your toddler and it failed! Thank you Pinterest!  I ended up ticking off both my kids, mad myself and a mess!  Also learned a big lesson, never put packing tape on our table!  

Has anyone else ever had any Pinterest fails?

Would love to hear your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...