Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oh crap

Call me a failure!  Noah was walking around the house this morning saying "stupid crap" .  Yeah no idea where he got it.  I honestly don't know of us using those words together.  The word crap yes we are guilty of a few times..

Yesterday he was playing and said " oh crap, Noah said crap. Oh crap,  Noah said crap. " I just ignored him because I thought if I made a big deal he would for sure start saying it all the time. Well that didn't work, he knows he isn't supposed to say and continues anyway.  This morning he also even told on himself at one point.  So apparently ignoring is the wrong route to go.  My sweet son of mine just loves to test me for some reason (maybe the fact that he is a boy and an almost 3 year old have something to do with it, haha)

Disciplining is not my favorite aspect of parenting for sure.  There have been many times lately I am just speechless and have no idea what or how to respond to the things Noah does or says. Its a battle I feel like I'm losing more and more ground with everyday!

Even though we have our struggles, being a mom is still the bet job ever!  I love being a mommy to our two little boys.  They keep life interesting to say the least!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...