Monday, October 17, 2011

Better.....But still not Great!

This boy sure is cute, but at night I can't see that cuteness.. All I see is the clock and know that I want to be sleeping! 

Last night Carson gave us a better night than we have had since he was born.  I put him to bed about 8:30 and then he didn't wake up until 1!  That's the longest he has ever slept.  I wish I would have gone to bed early because I would of felt great after that but of course I stayed up for awhile after he went to bed. 

Anyways after he woke up at 1 he made it another longer stretch until 4.  It was only 3 hours, but usually after his first stretch he's up every 2 so that was better in my book.  The night still wasn't perfect but much better than we have had.  I'm hoping (fingers crossed) we are only going to get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...