Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Knew this day would come

  This boy finally did it, he got out of his bed after nap on his own.  Noah has been in his big boy bed about 2 months now and has never got out when he woke up in the morning or from naptime.  He usually stays in there for awhile before he really even complains, and in the morning I can use the extra time some days so  I usually let him stay in there until he whines.  After naptime I always leave him in there until he yells because if he isn't ready to get up, he is usually pretty grumpy.  Well today I was out in the living room and heard a door, I knew I should either be scared or it was Noah and sure enough a few seconds later I see my big boy walking in the room with about 4 of his burp cloths and a pacifier.  (the pacifier he still only gets during bedtime, but not for long)  I couldn't believe it, but I knew it was bound to happen some day.  Just one more things that makes our boy seem so much bigger.    I'm hoping this doesn't make bedtime difficult at nap or evening because right now it has been so nice just putting him down and that's the end of it.  I'm hoping we don't start fighting and him getting out and playing or just not staying in there.  Well bedtime tonight went fine, he's still in there so we will see how tomorrow goes with the morning and naptime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...