Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweetness






This weekend Aunt Randi was outside with Noah and started taking some pictures of him.  Then Carson and I joined in.  After taking some of Noah we had asked him to hug his brother.  He sure did and didn't want to let go.  Lately he has been getting sweeter and sweeter with him.  The other night after bathtime, we had Carson laying on the floor and Noah went, lay down right next to him and put his arm across Carson's belly.  About made me cry, it was so sweet and I was so proud of Noah for being nice to Carson.  I wish I could of caught that on video or in a picture.  Oh well, we got some good ones yesterday, I think I'm going to frame a few.  I just love the ones with Noah hugging Carson.

I tell you this two children stuff is getting much better.  There for awhile many days I wondered how I was going to do this but this last week has gotten so much better.  Most of the time I feel like I can do this now without losing my mind completely.  I may not get as much done, my house may not always be clean, but I have two wonderful, heatlhy, cute little boys.  One of which can be the funnest kid I've ever met.  Carson is still too young to tell but I know he will have a personality all of his own and will be just as fun in his own way! I love these two boys and am blessed to be their mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...