Friday, February 17, 2012

Rolling

Carson finally has rolled from his back to belly this week, which I still have yet to see for myself.  He has been going from side to side for a little while but hasn't ever made the flip until I was gone on Wednesday night he did it twice for Matthew.  Then Thursday he did it multiple times for Nana Jill but didn't do it at all last night for us.  Then this morning I left Carson on his playmat on his back, went to go get dressed, came back and he was playing on him stomach. Little turkey waited for me to leave.  I know I will see him soon, but can't believe I keep missing it. 

He also is getting better and better at sitting up.  I still sit behind him or have my hands close because he still falls, but is doing pretty good.  We have his pictures next week and really wanted him to be able to sit up for them so have to work on that these next few days. 

Now if we could only get him to sleep through  the night or take more than 2-3 oz of bottle at a time during the day..... A girl can dream right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...