Friday, February 24, 2012

What have we been up to?

Nothing too exciting has been going on in the Jones household, just hanging out with our boys!
 
Noah has a new fascination with Carson's walker and jumperoo, he loves to get in them for some reason.  The other night he got in and was actually chewing on a teether.. Silly boy!   
Last week he tried to carry the jumperoo in the living room until I took over and brought it in the rest of the way, showed me where to put it , told me to put Carson in, then he got in the walker, and said cheese.  He wanted to play by Carson and thought I needed to take his picture.  That is our boss of a 2 year old, he thinks he runs this house.  (If I'm completely honest, these boys pretty much do control the shots)



 Our little cutie, can't believe he will be 6 months already next week!
 Carson sitting by his brother, Noah decided to lay down for some reason and of course Carson had to check him out!
Noah loves getting in Carson's bed and hanging out with him.  This morning he had to get in and play with little man before I got him up. 

 Carson was playing with toys, Noah in his true fashion threw them all away from him, got a book out and decided that is what they were going to do instead.  I know we are going to hear some interesting convos between these two someday.  I can already hear Noah bossing Carson and  telling him what they are going to do all day
I know I have said this a lot but Noah is just seeming to grow up so fast lately.  He is always paying attention to what I say even if he doesn't act like it.  Whenever I'm telling Matthew about something he did that day, he will re do it, or he's always imitating what we say.  Last night he heard Mater say
"well shoot" on Cars and guess what the big boy said.  Yeah.. not so awesome! 

A few weeks ago we were driving home from Wal-Mart and Noah was just looking out the window, saw our office, pointed to it and and said daddy.  Little smarty pants is always paying attention, I couldn't believe he knew it from the road.  We went there again tonight and as soon as we pulled in he said daddy and got so excited.  That boy loves his dad.

This morning, I gave Noah a random kiss like I always do, and he got mad at me and tried to wipe it off.  I was so surprised I'm not ready for him to do things like that, he seemed so old in that moment.  I then fake cried, he felt bad and I got some kisses out of the deal so it wasn't awful, haha. 

He also has a thing with ouchie's and everytime he gets one I have to kiss it.  Not sure how we started that but it sure did stick.  Today at Walmart he decided I needed to kiss his ouchie that he had gotten a few hours before not once but about 5 times. 

I could go on and on, but Noah you fill our days with wonderful moments, and some tantrums in between but at  the end of the day it's your adorable smile I remember and look forward to each morning! 

 Not leaving Carson out on accident, since he's turning 6 months Wednesday we'll save his stories  and happenings until then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...