Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tagged

Steph from Buttons and Bows tagged me in this fun blogging game so here goes.

Name some Random facts about yourself

If you are a parent: what is one thing you said you would never do when you have kids but now you do.
I hated when my mom wiped my face with her saliva.  It didn't take long and I have done the same thing with Noah many, many times already and he's only 2.  I can't believe I have followed in those tracks. 

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I was pregnant with Noah, it was becoming the thing a lot of people did to document their pregnancy and updates on their kids so I joined the bandwagon.  I fell in love and will be using all my blogging of the kids for their baby books.  Each year I'm printing out all the blog posts that have to do with them and blog2print prints it off for you and makes a customized book out of it.  I have Noah's first year printed so far and it turned out great!

What is your favorite blog of someone you don't know in real life?
I have been following a lot of decorating/ organizing blogs lately and I don't know any of the writers of them.  One of my favorites (she makes me a little jealous) is someone who is also named Jennifer Jones and her blog is http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/

If I had a whole day to myself what would  I do?
I actually had this not to long ago and did a bunch of things on my to do list, some cleaning, organizing and a few little projects.  I hope to have another soon, because the list sure is growing fast again and I keep adding instead of crossing anything off.  I think next time I would schedule some time in for sewing, I have a stack of projects downstairs that need some starting/finishing!

Now I'm tagging

Randi at Just the 2 of Us
Cynthia at A day in the life of the Sidwells
Kacie at Keeping up with the Jones
Amy at A Little bit of Life
And anyone else who wants to join

In your blog posts
List a few random things about you
And answer the following questions
What is your favorite current hobby?
If you could go anywhere for a vacation where would it be?
What is the first thing you would do if you won a million dollars?
Why did you start blogging?
What is your current favorite blog to follow?

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...