Wednesday, April 4, 2012

No Doubt About It

There is no doubt about it, we definitely have a 2 year old.  Noah's favorite words have become, No, Me, Mine, Go Away, Stop It and the list goes on but these are ones I hear on a daily basis.  Every day now, he's pretty much picking up on new short phrases and words.  How his vocabulary has expanded in the last few months is amazing!  He finally is repeating so much of what we say, it's so nice to know what he's wanting most of the  time now!

Last week when the boys were eating breakfast, Carson was looking at Noah and Noah kept yelling stop it to Carson and moving his hand like telling him to look away.  Then this morning he told Carson to go away when he was trying to play.  I can't believe we have this kind of stuff going on already. I don't even know where he hears "go away" or how they learn "mine".  It's not like Matthew and I walk around saying "mine" all the time.  He had to of heard it from other kids! I truly thought it would be a little bit longer before we had to deal with this kind of  toddler attitude.

Of course sometimes I also love the new words and phrases he says, like if I don't answer him right away when he asks me a question he says "please" in the cutest little voice, or sometimes he will say "sit in lap" when he wants to sit on my lap, just melts my heart!  Then he is always wanting 2 or 3 more of something, so hard to say no, when he says it in his cute little voice and shows you his 2 or 3 fingers (at least he tries).

Oh the fun we have to look forward too, I know it's only going to get worse when Carson starts moving and is always messing with what he's doing. I wouldn't trade this age for anything right now though.  I love Noah at this age, so much fun to play with, and he's like a sponge learning so many new things everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...