Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spoon Band

At most meal times, we have a spoon band in our kitchen.  I don't remember how/when we realized that Carson loved banging Noah's big plastic spoons on his tray, but since it keeps him happy I let him.  When I'm getting lunch or dinner ready for  the two, out comes the spoons, and they have a blast together hitting the high chair and the table.  It even works after they are done sometimes, so I can get the mess cleaned up right away.  I'm sure this won't be fun for too long but it sure is nice right now!  Noah this week has been picky and he thinks they both need two spoons and usually tries to tell me which colors they each need (definitely has the oldest child syndrome, thinking he is always the boss)

Having fun with  their spoons!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...