Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just in Time

It seems like everytime we are getting ready to go somewhere, Noah gets sick.  We have truly been blessed this winter and have had pretty healthy boys and just colds and nothing major.  But Matthew left this morning about 2:30 to head to Florida for a business trip and I'm meeting him down there on Friday but the kids have us off to a rough start.  They both were up some last night.  Noah has had a temp off and on of up to 103.  They were both up at 5:30 this morning. It is now 2:36 and I still haven't had any time without one of them being up yet today and most likely won't until bedtime this evening.  Noah is all messed up.  He is sooo tired but can't sleep.  I took him to the doctor this morning and he doesn't have strep thankfully but has the start of a double ear infection  and a nasty cold so she put him on Amoxicillian (which I have yet to get him to take any, will have to try again later).  I'm hoping he gets better soon, I have a lot to get done before I leave and without Matthew here don't have a chance at getting a break. Also it will be so much harder leaving if my babies aren't doing good!  Grr.... What bad timing!  I have been getting lots of snuggling in though from my big baby.  That's about all he has wanted was to be held.  Every once in a while he gets a burst of energy and will play with something but it has mostly been a movie day (and blogging for me, I finally got him to sit by himself, I think he could tell mom needed a few minutes)  Hoping this is short lived, I need to get cleaning, packing, squeeze in some sleep, and work a few hours tomorrow before we head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...