Saturday, June 30, 2012

Noah the Daredevil

About a month ago, my mom had rented a float boat for our family for the day.  I didn't really know how the boys would do but Noah was way more adventurous that I ever thought he would be.  We got on the boat around lunch so I wasn't sure how it would go with naps.  Carson got sleepy pretty quick and didn't want to go to sleep in anyone's arms.  Randi and Jared left early so they took Carson with them so he could nap at their house.  They said he was out in just a few minutes and end up sleeping until we got to their house to pick him up hours later.  

Here is Carson after he had just ate his first pudding cup on the boat.  We were trying to keep him happy!  

Noah on the other hand, was our wild child. He was perfectly fine wearing his life jacket which isn't my normal kid either, he usually hates anything different but welcomed it and never complained. He wanted to get in the tube after he saw people doing it and I would have never let him in a typical tube with a hold in the middle to the water but this was was just like a big well inside.  It was completely closed in so he couldn't get to the water.  We had a float boat too so we never went fast by any means.  He also let us put the cap on his head without complaints, he really wanted to get in that tube.  I was shocked and thought he won't like it once he is in there but I was wrong he loved it.  He tubed with Aunt Kate and wanted to go again later with daddy.  





 Later we stopped at a boat dock and went swimming.  (some of us at least, myself not included, it was way too cold for me) and Noah wanted to get in right in the water.  He got in this little raft and kicked his little feet around.  I was so proud of him that day.  He was such a fun easy going kid!  
 Once we got back on the boat he laid on my lap and was out in no time.  It was way past naptime and our fun little boy was wore out!  

We had great weather and a lot of fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...