Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rough Days

Boy, have we had some rough days in the Jones household.  Cranky teething baby mixed with potty training, whiny, ornery 2 year old  has been a real test of my patience.  I haven't been doing so well, I've been joking with Matthew I was going to run away, I have definitely needed to leave and have a few breaks this week.  I haven't done much around the house, there just hasn't been any chances except for naptimes and I've needed those to just get my composure back, breathe and calm down on the days when I've been home.  I'm hoping we turn a corner soon.  The boys have done well for daycare, and my mom today, and are better for Matthew.  I don't know what it is about boys being so rough for their moms.  It just doesn't seem fair!


Anyways wanted to share a few pictures because we have had a few sweet moments.  Most of the time the moments are short lived because Carson always ends up getting hurt somehow but at least Noah tries some of the time.

Carson got to ride in the Cozy coupe for the first time and loved it.  Big brother had to show him how to make the horn go "beep".

If you will notice below there are real keys hanging in the fake car, Noah thinks he has to put real keys in the car when he rides it.  It's too funny he gets out the car, says "be right back" and runs in to find some keys.  He won't ride it without them now.
Giving Carson a ride.....until he somehow tipped the whole car over with Carson in it.  Mailman drove by at the same time, awesome mommy moment with a witness. Hate when those things happen!
Different day, Noah ran around the house with his mower and Carson crawled around following him.  
 Carson getting closer
 Then he got smart and started cutting corners by going underneath the coffee table (yes we do have a crib sheet on our coffee table, it's our attempt to keep it from getting worse, only a year old and looks awful from Noah playing cars and trucks on it all the time)
 Taking a break to see what's going on outside.  
I love these two sooooo much but that doesn't change that being a mom is soooo stinking hard.  I'm hoping for a great weekend and even better week next week.  Let's bring on the good moods boys, mom is ready for a change!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...