Saturday, June 2, 2012

Why were we worried?

It wasn't too long ago that we were worried about Noah's speech.  Now I wonder why? Noah doesn't hardly stop talking when he's at home.  We see a whole different side of him that most people don't get to see.  When he's around people or out and about he's shy and doesn't talk much.  At home he bosses, and talks not stop. There isn't really anything he can't or doesn't say.  I have to watch what I say and do a lot more now.  He has picked up so many things that I always say to him and uses them right.  I can't tell you how many times a day he says be right back, alright, mommy's turn, Noah's turn, mommy do it, Noah do it, shoot, stop it just like I'm always saying.  Now the newest thing he does is when we aren't doing what he wants he yells NOW!  I know you all can gather how he learned this.  This week he has heard a lot of that because there hasn't been a lot of listening going on in this house, haha.  

A lot of people say 3 is worse than 2 and if lately has been any indication as to what 3's are like, I would truly agree.  They can now talk back, tell you no, and yell.  When I raise my voice, Noah has even been saying mommy, sshhhhh be quiet.  

On the other hand the way their brain thinks/ works is just so neat at this age.  It's amazing what they come up with and how they are constantly like a sponge soaking everything in.   
Thursday Carson just wouldn't stop crying no matter what, and Noah just walked over to him, rubbed his back and said don't cry Carson, it's okay.  Such a blessing to see him noticing the things we actually want him to catch on to sometimes.  Another one of my favorites lately is  he won't let us leave his room at night until we have prayed and Noah gets the chance to say Amen. Last night he let Matthew and I hold his hands while we prayed and wanted kisses and awww's (hugs, I think he calls it that, because I always say aww when I hug him) from us before we walked out. Moments like that, just help everything else to fade away!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...