Friday, January 14, 2011

Noah, We love you more than we could ever explain

Hey buddy,

I still can't believe you are a year old!  Boy how this year has flown by.  I remember back to a little over a year ago when we had to be at the hospital on January 11th at 7:00 a.m.  Boy did I have so many emotions going on, so excited but also very very nervous!  You weren't in a hurry so the doctors had to help you along but at 4:37 you were born.  And to top if off you were 9lbs 3 oz, more than I expected.  You also had the darkest hair, you really surprised us there, I totally expected a blonde haired baby. You sure were so cute and chubby though!  Holding you for the first time was unlike anything we have ever felt.  It was love at first site!  Mommy wanted you for a long time but it took us a long time to get pregnant with you.  After you were born we realized you weren't supposed to come any earlier.  God had it all figured out and knew when the best time was for you to come into the world and boy was it perfect!  This last year we have been through so much together, you haven't always been the easiest baby but I would still do it all over again!  Not that long ago I just remember holding you almost all day and just putting you down to sleep and now you crawl, walk a little, talk, and are constantly playing with anything you can get your hands on.  You sure are a busy little boy!  You have such a cute/ funny personality.  You are a character for sure!  You make us laugh on  daily basis and we are constantly recognizing  how blessed we are to have such a wonderful/heatlhy little boy!  Noah you have changed our lives, we love you more than we could ever explain and thank God every day for the perfect little boy you are for us! I think if I could freeze you here for a little bit, I would minus the frustrating meal times but I know that isn't possible.  I look forward to each new step, and look forward to the awesome man of God you are going to be!   Noah you are so loved not only by us, but by all your grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and all the other wonderful family and friends we are blessed with.  I love you sweetie and one more time, Happy 1st Birthday!

Love,
Mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...