Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Noah's doing at 1 Year

Wow, over a year, still hard to believe my little baby boy is that old.  From now on we probably won't do an update every month, but just on the milestones.  At one year Noah is,

-busy, busy, busy!
-head butting- you have to be careful for this, it doesn't feel very good.  He does it when he's mad and sometimes he thinks it's funny
-is getting better and better at walking
-eating a lot more foods, thankfully!  Still doesn't want to pick them up himself but at least he's eating
-still taking 2 naps, there for awhile I thought he was trying to get out of 1 but lately has been doing good
-down to a morning, afternoon, and bedtime bottle (we just got a little pay raise, haha)
-still will not drink milk, only his formula, I am going to have to start trying harder.  He just doesn't like it for some reason and I'm going to have to start tricking him because now he sees it's white in the cup and won't even try it.
-has more white spots in his gums, but no new teeth popping through yet
-losing all his baby chub, everytime he takes a bath I can't believe how much thinner he has gotten
-points and grunts all the time!  He's always wanting something
-loves juice way to much, we should have never started it!
-is always shaking his head no.  He knows when he shouldn't be in something and looks at you and shakes his head, but he also does it at random times so I'm not sure what that's about
-Loves his Veggie Tales movie, it's the only time of the day I can get him to settle down and cuddle with me for a minute so selfishly I put it on a lot so he will sit on my lap and I can love on him.
-follows me everywhere, I can never leave the room or go to the bathroom alone (unless he's sleeping)
-has been waking up so much earlier than he used to, not sure why
-plays peekaboo a lot.  For so long we just played with him, now he plays with us.  He will crawl in the other room and peek around the corner or around the couch, so so cute!
-there are so many things I feel like he should know/learn but he has the attention span of 1 second so it's impossible to try and teach him anything
and is so fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...