Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Moving Fast




Wow, what a difference a month makes.  Not too long ago, Noah would just walk from a person to another, then he gradually would move from a piece of furniture to another, and now he's just walking everywhere and getting pretty fast!  When he was crawling I could usually hear where he was going and would have an idea of where he just went to.  Well now, he walks and walks fast he disappears and I'm racing around trying to figure out which he went.  He's so cute when he walks and it really makes him not seem like a baby anymore. He always has his hands out and looks pretty wobbly but really doesn't fall as much as it seems like he would by the way he walks.  He just gets cuter and cuter each day with his bubbling personality.  Lately, he has really turned into quite the little showboat and knows when people are paying attention to him.  Today I got to spend the day at home with my 2 boys.  It has been way to long since we have had a day when neither Matthew or I didn't have to go anywhere.  Here are a few pictures from today

It was dark out and Noah could see himself in the door.  I tried to get the faces he was giving himself but missed them. 

Pretty much every day now, Noah will go into his room, open his bottom drawer and pull out multiple burp cloths.  Now never before he started doing this did  I know he had a preference of what kind of burp cloth he liked.  Most of his drawer is now ones that I had made for him but there were still some of the original ones we used when he was born that I had bought, just simple colored cloth diapers.  Each time he goes to the drawer and throws out all the ones I made one by one until he finds a couple of store bought cloth diaper ones, apparently these are his favorite (my feelings were hurt)!  

When he gets some it's even funnier because he won't just grab 1, he at least have to have 2 of them.  

 Pretty much every time he sees me now with the camera he starts walking toward it, I have to be ready to take it quickly.  

Here he is trying to give me one, so he can go get another!  

The things he does are just so darn cute, we can barely stand it sometimes!  The other night I was getting ready to do his laundry and rounded up all his snotty burp cloths and threw them in the hamper.  I walked away to do something else, came back and he had gotten them all back out.  He does the same thing when I fold his laundry, he will go threw the pile and find all of them out.  Maybe that was the trick to his happiness all along was the wonderful burp cloths!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...