Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We are Expecting Baby #2

Today is January 18th, I'm not going to publish this yet, but wanted to blog about this baby like we did Noah.  On January 7th we found out I was pregnant I kind of had a feeling before this but didn't actually take any tests until that day.  After 3 positive ones throughout the day it was pretty clear.  This did come as a surprise, totally unexpected but I am now excited.  I wasn't upset just surprised and it completely caught me off guard.  I kind of had a plan in my mind of when we would have the next one.  That is something I have learned through the years, my plan isn't always the best so I'm trusting God on this one and he knows better than me!  I do not go to the doctor until February 2nd, so we are waiting to tell everyone.  From the online calculators I will be due on September 9th but we will wait to get our date from the doctor for sure.  Noah's birthday party was on January 8th and we did use the occasion to tell our family at his party.  He first started the day wearing a shirt with his name and a big number 1, then after his cake his aunts changed his shirt and brought him out in a big brother tshirt.  It took awhile but everyone eventually caught on. The night before I had went to Kohl's to try and find one with no luck, I found one but the smallest size was a 2T.  I guess no one expects a boy who wears a size 12 month tshirt would be a big brother, haha.  I was hoping this pregnancy I would feel better than with Noah but so far no such luck.  I have had morning (all day sickness)  pretty much every day since I found out and even a little before.  I don't remember it starting this early with Noah but it probably did.  I also was instantly tired again.  I never take naps during the week when Noah does but a couple days he has just had me wiped out and I took one when he went down.  I have been trying to go to bed earlier as well and thankfully Noah has finally been doing great at night so full nights sleep for me really helps.  Well that's it for today, we will keep the updates on baby #2 coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...