Friday, February 11, 2011

Bubbles



Aunt Randi and Kate got Noah some bubbles for his birthday.  I have never really thought about them before that.  I guess he has had sensitive skin all along so we have tried to not use anything extra on him, but now that he isn't a baby anymore and over a year, he has been doing much better and seeming to loose some of the sensitivity.  I was finishing up some things last night and Matthew had started the bath and decided to try the bubbles. At first thought I didn't think it would go very well knowing how Noah is with weird textures and things on his hands but I thought maybe he would just think they look cool.  No such luck!  As soon as he saw them he started to act funny and once he got them on his hands he was full out crying.  He just lifted his hand like "get this off of me, now!"  So that was the end of that, we tried to scrape as many out into the sink as we could and once they were mostly gone he still just couldn't enjoy his bath like normal.  Such a good idea, but we will have to wait a while I guess before trying again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...