Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy Busy!

Wow, has this week been busy.  I have worked more and we had things outside of work going on so I have missed my little boy.  I don't think I have ever left him so much in one week.  I don't see how full time moms do it.  Today it's just me and him and I have been looking forward to today.  He's already down for a nap, he woke up early and I don't think he has been feeling well so he went down pretty early.  Today is a MOPS day but since he doesn't seem to be feeling the greatest I didn't want to bring him this morning in case he is getting something.  Plus I just want/need a day at home! Last night I stayed up doing lots of cleaning and laundry to get caught back up.  I'm still finishing laundry this morning but at least the house is decent.  It's been rough this week, I just haven't been able to keep up.  Our schedule is just very busy from March until June so I've got to stay on top of things and hopefully this house sells soon.  It's so exhausting trying to keep it cleaned up all the time.  I'm losing steam and going through  cleaning supplies like nobody's business.  Every morning that I work I try to get everything picked up (not clean, just picked up) in case they show it. It's impossible to clean every morning with Noah following us around everywhere we go.  He gets up so early now, there is no beating him up to get things done.  Later on, I'm hoping to get outside with him.  He loves it out there so much so this weather is exciting.  I have a feeling we will be playing outside a lot this summer! Have a great Friday everyone!  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...