Monday, February 28, 2011

Time Flies


The other day Randi and I were looking at old pictures of Noah.  I cannot believe how much he has changed!  Some of them really had me laughing and I forgot how chubby he was there for awhile.  He sure has slimmed down now.  His leg rolls are gone and have been for some time now!  As I was looking through the pictures we looked at the ones of the day we took him home from the hospital.  That doesn't seem that long ago.  I remember getting home, laying on the floor while we looked at him and thinking now what do we do, all day, every day with him?  I remember anxiously awaiting for him to make it to the next step and get to new milestones! Wow have we hit a bunch in the last almost 14 months!  I love this boy more and more every day and more than I ever thought possible.  So many people miss having a newborn but I don't think I adjusted well as first and he was a cranky, and picky little boy.  I only got the cuddly stage for the first couple weeks after that he wanted to be held facing out and was never a baby who let you rock him to sleep (well for me anyway). 

With a new baby on the way, I'm hoping for a cuddler this time. I want to know what that's like because right now as much as I love Noah I would never want to go back to that newborn stage with him.   Where we are right now is so much better.  He's still ornery,  but cuter than ever and has me laughing at him all day!

Here is Noah around 4 months


And here is our big 1 year old!

What a difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...