Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our Trouble Maker


Boy oh boy,Noah sure is getting around these days!  He doesn't need anything to help him get up anymore he can just get up on his own and its so funny to watch him do it.  I think just in the last week or two he has decided he choose to walk all the time instead of doing both crawling and walking like he was before.  Sometimes he looks like he is almost running he gets to walking so fast.  He still tumbles sometimes when he gets to walking ahead of himself.  

Anyways now that he can go anywhere, whenever he wants it seems he is always into something.  One of his favorite things to do is take the remote to the tile or a hard surface like the entertainment center and throw it on it until the back comes off.  Then he usually tries to put it back together himself and then can't so it gives it to me.  I have been trying to keep this hidden but don't always remember.  Here he is trying to get the batteries back in.  

 If he can't find the remote or if it doesn't work because we have taken out the batteries, he has found the buttons on the side of the TV so he can still change what is on the screen.  I don't know why he loves doing this, he is fascinated by the ability to change what is on the screen, whether it be by the remote, keyboard, or the side buttons!
 This morning I was just finishing up getting ready in the bathroom and he snuck in, with his burp cloth.  I turned around to get him and he was staring in the toilet because he had thrown it in there!  All it took was 2 seconds.  I have been trying to keep all the bathroom doors closed but I was in there with him and he still managed to sneak over!  Later today, Matthew caught Noah in the half bath and his hands in the water, gross!
 Every day if he hears or sees the dishwasher open he is over to it in no time.  This morning I was unloading it  and managed to get the bottom empty before he found me in there.  I have to do the bottom first every time because the other day he was trying to help and took a bowl out and dropped it on the floor.  You can imagine what a ceramic bowl did on ceramic tile!  He loves just pushing the racks in and out and they usually end up off the tracks but sometimes the dishes just need unloaded when he's not sleeping.  

 He was trying to get his sippy cup out and was quite angry that it was stuck
While this stage is tiring and leaving me constantly chasing and keeping track of where he is, I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I love it!  He also plays so well sometimes and is so fun to play with!  Our little boy is quite the little showboat these days.  We have got to try and get more video, I want to be able to show him someday what a silly kid he was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...