Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Really?

Today I was supposed to have my first doctors visit for baby #2.  I have been looking forward to this since I scheduled it weeks ago.  I didn't think they would really do much on this visit anyway but I'm anxious to start going and feel like I'm at least starting to move along in the process.  Anyways due to the crazy winter weather we experienced this week the office closed early on Tuesday and was closed all day today.  Hopefully tomorrow they will be back open and running.  I'm sure it might be a little while before they can get me in, since I'm sure there are people that need in far more than I do but I will be calling to at least get it scheduled.  Until then I will just do my best at being patient, I do have around 31 more weeks until this baby comes (boy does that sound like forever from now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...