Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Appointment for Baby #2

Today I had my first appointment for this pregnancy.  It wasn't that eventful just all the history questions, and the info you need to know when you are pregnant which I just went through not that long ago.  Today they told me my due date was September 7th based off of my last cycle, which was 2 days off from the online calculators  I used.  Last time it was like this too and then after the first sonogram they moved it back a few days.  So we will see if they change it after my first one this time.  I'm very excited that I get a sonogram in 2 weeks.  It's always so much better just to see the little peanut on the screen and to be able to get pictures.  We have a crazy spring/summer ahead so I'm hoping that makes this pregnancy go by quickly.  I'm just not a fan of being pregnant, it's totally worth it in the end but the beginning is hardest because it just seems like you have so long to go.  The nausea  this time around is still there, but not quite as bad as it was with Noah. It seems to come and go. I am definitely still very tired all the time and my dumb back always hurts, but has gotten worse the last couple weeks.  I just have to keep reminding myself this is temporary, and in September (maybe late August, I would love to go early, haha) I will have a beautiful baby in my arms and will forget all about the symptoms of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...