Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Sonogram



This morning I had my first ultrasound for baby #2.  I was excited to get the chance to see our little one and just to get piece of mind and also to see that there was only 1 baby.  The first trimester is always so scary, I've never had any problems yet, but know so many people who have.  I truly was counting my blessings today, when they said the wonderful words, "everything looks great".  From the ultrasound we were right on track with how far along we thought we were, exactly 12 weeks today. The heartbeat was good also at 159 beats per minute.   We got some great pictures too!  At Noah's 12 week ultrasound the pictures hardly looked like a baby at this point and you couldn't really see much, but I was quite impressed with how much we could see this time.  We got pictures of the hands, feet, legs and some 3D images as well, which we didn't get with Noah until 20 weeks.  Here are the first pictures of him/her!  



Being shy already, covering it's face!  It still has little nubs, but they are still cute!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And it wouldn't have been the end of the world if there were more than one! :) Glad everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are only 6 weeks behind me! Love the sonogram picture, I'm guessing girl. My girls all had high heartrates!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...