Friday, March 4, 2011

Loves his daddy!

Noah loves his daddy so much, it melts my heart!  The other day Matthew was trying to get some yard work done and after Noah woke up from a nap noticed that daddy was outside so he walked over to the doors in the dining room to watch him.  And he did for around 30 minutes.  I couldn't believe it.  He would play with something every now and then but mostly just stood there and watched his dad.  Every now and then Matthew would come over and talk to him through the doors but I couldn't believe my active little boy just wanted to see his daddy outside.  So cute!  Then a few days after that Matthew was working and Noah was dad -dading around the house and went to the doors again to look for him.  He doesn't forget anything.  Unfortunately he wasn't there but I was surprised he thought to look for him in the backyard.  Our little boy is growing up! 


                                                                     Watching his daddy!
 My juice loving boy.  Every time I get the camera out now he has to walk towards it.  Makes getting good pictures hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...