Wednesday, March 23, 2011

16 Weeks

This afternoon I went to the doctor for my 16 week appointment.  A little over a week ago I felt the baby move, and then felt it the next day, but haven't since then.  This causes my mind of course to start thinking.  I know we are past the first trimester but I know that doesn't mean anything couldn't happen.  Today I got to relax and put my mind at ease.  We did the normal weight check, blood pressure and then doctor listened to the heartbeat.  Sounded Great and this time a little lower than last so for those of you who were thinking girl it was more a boy heartbeat this time.  I don't really pay attention to that anyway because Noah had a girl heartbeat the whole time.  I also had to get some blood drawn, and hopefully won't have to get stuck again for awhile.  I really hate that!  Today I also got to schedule my next sonogram at 20 weeks.  So excited that we will hopefully get to find out on April 21st.  Bummed that it seems so far away right now but as busy as we are the next couple months hoping it flies by!  This time around haven't been very good on the belly pictures.  In fact we haven't taken any.  I just feel so fat already this time around.   I am still in all my regular clothes but they definitely are not looking good! I hate the in between stage!  Maybe we will get a picture soon if I have a good day, haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...