Friday, March 4, 2011

13 Weeks

Wednesday I was officially 13 weeks along!  Out of the first trimester, so that's exciting!  It's amazing how nausea wise I felt much better but all the other fun pregnancy stuff is already here and in full swing from last time.  Back always hurts, legs always hurt, bathroom trips are frequent and always include a few at night.  Noah just started sleeping through the night again the last few weeks because we have been on a rollercoaster with that forever, but I still don't get to sleep through the night between tossing and turning from my back and bathroom breaks.  That is something I look forward to in maybe a year or more from now, consistently sleeping through the night again.  Boy it's been awhile!  Oh well, it will all be worth it  come Sept or maybe end of August (wishfully thinking). 

I have gained 1 lb so far, 1 more than I would have liked!  I want to try and be cautious this time, I still have weight from Noah I haven't lost so I already hate that I'm adding onto that instead of my old weight.  I'm getting to where I already feel wider and my stomach just is starting to seem pudgy.  No bump yet, just the in between stage I hated last time!  One thing that is really stressing me out is being huge in the summer.  I know we will be swimming a lot and Noah will probably love it this summer.  I don't want to miss out so I guess I will just look like a whale and have to deal with it.  The other day I got a Victoria Secret swimsuit magazine, that about made me sick.  That got thrown in the trash pretty quickly, I didn't need to be reminded that I will not be wearing anything close to whats in there!

This time around I haven't done nearly as much as last time.  We have all the major stuff and there isn't a registry to work on or anything like that.  Between always cleaning the house to keep it upkept for showings  and Noah we stay plenty busy anyway.  We will be finding out again what the sex of this baby is so probably sometime toward the end of April we will be finding out.  Then maybe I will have a little to do.  If it's a boy again, I will plan on keeping  the same bedding but we will need some clothes since the baby will be off seasons from Noah.  If it's a girl, I'm hoping to get new bedding and of course I would need a few pink things!  Either way I would be thrilled, I would love to have one of each but I also would love to have a brother/playmate for Noah, so we will just have to wait and see.  Just praying for heatlh, that's the most important thing anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...