Monday, March 7, 2011

Learning so many things!

Noah has been starting to pick up so many new things lately, it's like he's really starting to figure out the world. 
-now when Nana Jill comes sometimes, he starts to whine and maybe cry for a second and gets a little lovey on me, he knows that means I'm leaving.  He loves his Nana but just knows it means I leave.  If that doesn't make it hard to leave I don't know what would
-loves his juice and knows it comes out of the fridge, he will go over to it and wait by the door when he starts asking for his juice
-watches people pull out of the driveway when they leave, he likes us to open the door so he can stand against the glass one, then after they are gone he closes the big front door. 
-sometimes when we are getting his food ready he goes to the silverware drawer because he knows we will need a spoon from there.
-loves showing where his tongue is.  I know he knows the other face parts but is just too stubborn.  He also loves to grab my ear but it's mostly because I act like it tickles.  I have got him to do his and my nose as well but not on a regular basis, he usually ignores me.
-really understands no just chooses not to listen to it.  He will go to do something he knows he's not supposed to and looks at you shaking his head no.  When you ask him something he doesn't want to do he will also shake his head no.
-knows when I talk about his diaper what time it is or when I come out of his room with one, he starts to try and get away from me because he really hates diaper changes these days- he is just busy for that I guess
-knows that when he gets his shoes and jacket on we are going bye bye and waits by the back door if we take to long to leave after getting his stuff on
-goes to the bathroom when we tell him it's time for a bath
I know there's more but I know I'm not remembering them all
It just seems like everyday he does something and I'm like wow you understand that now!  He still isn't saying a lot of words but I know he at least understands them, we will just have to keep working on that part. 
 Boy, we loves this kid!  We just can't get enough of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...