Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Noah's 1 Year Pictures

A few weeks ago we had a few family pictures and Noah's 1 year pictures taken.  He was actually almost 15 months but that's okay it just never worked out before.  I went with a lot of ideas in my head of some pictures I wanted to get.  Well I should have been thinking about my sons personality when I thought of them because then I would have known, we wouldn't get most of them.  Noah cooperated for a short time and then all he wanted to do was run all over the studio.  Everytime we tried to do something he just got angry and threw mini fits.  Therefore we just let him run and tried to get some of his typical faces and some personality in the pictures instead.  Steffen did a great job capturing all his different expressions he gives so often and does great with editing as well.  There were so many I loved it was hard to choose, which ones to get.  I also didn't want typical pictures of the 3 of us since we will be adding another one in September so I was glad that we got a couple of each of us with him so that way we won't be leaving the next baby out if we leave them hanging up for awhile.  Once baby #2 gets here we will have to get a lot of family pictures since we won't be planning on adding to our family right away after that. 

Here are a few of my favorites....








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...