Saturday, November 10, 2012

Crappy Morning!


Disclaimer:  For  those of you who don't want to read about the disaster with poop on Monday stop here, I'm about to tell the whole story.  I blog to make books for my kids and this is definitely something I want to be able to show Noah when he's older and maybe someday laugh about! 

Anyways Monday was probably my worst mommy day yet.  I was upstairs doing what I don't remember while the boys were playing downstairs and Noah yelled up "uh oh, mommy big mess".  I started to go down the stairs and saw a bunch of what looked like poop and moved a little faster to where Carson was crawling up the stairs and noticed he was covered in poop, his hands, clothes, feet, yeah a mess.  I was so confused!  I got downstairs and then saw the real mess.  Noah had went in his undies and didn't have pants on, so my guess is somehow it all fell out and as picky as he is don't think he must of known and I really know he didn't run over it on purpose but he did with his little mega blocks dump truck/wagon.  

Then still without knowing I'm guessing he ran the wagon around the big circle in our basement like he usually does until he got back around to the beginning where he could see the tracks and the mess that I'm guessing Carson made worse by touching and walking around in it.  

It was an overwhelming moment of where do I even start and I don't know even know if I can clean this up. I got the boys cleaned up first, cried, yelled and took a breather outside while I sprayed the wagon off and then was ready to conquer the mess.  I had a carpet cleaner brought over and began cleaning the carpets.  It actually came up really well and it didn't take as long as I thought it would.  We made it, but hopefully this will be the last incident like this I will ever have to deal with (knock on wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...