Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One of a Kind

Noah I can't believe you will be 3 in less than 2 months.  I never thought I would be one to say I wanted to turn back time or take you back to when you were younger but I'm about to.  You are just getting so darn big and sometimes it just makes me sad.  The other day when you went potty all by yourself and said "mom I do it by myself"  it made me want to cry.  You do so much now and don't need me to help you.  Granted it's quite nice at times but this is going to take some adjusting!  You are for sure in the independent stage you want to do everything on your own most days but then sometimes you want mommy to do it so you are always keeping me on my toes.
You are so particular some days.  You know what cup you want and what color plate.  You want to sit in your chair at the table before I put Carson in his seat, you want me to cut up your food on the island some days and others you want to watch me do it on the kitchen table, then some days you want your cheese in squares others in rectangles, you don't want any lights on until you get in the room like the playroom if  I turn the light on before you walk in boy am I in trouble.  You have so many other quirks I could write all night.

You are officially potty trained I would say, we have been pretty successful lately with our issue and most days you do good, I figured out the trick, I have to leave the room.  I don't blame you there at all buddy!

Anyways just wanted to jot down some of the funny things you have done/ said lately.  I can totally understand why people say these are the best years of your life because toddlers are a riot.  Things are crazy, stressful and hectic but you sure can make us laugh.

You are pretty much just like me and make all the same responses I do in certain cases even the ones that are a little embarassing like "Stop your whining Carson" and  A few weeks ago we were eating out and Carson spilled something and you said,  "uuuggghh, darnit Carson"

You call Carson buddy, and my favorite "sweetie pie" in a southern draw when he gets up in the morning.  Yeah you copied that from me.  Now you know I love it so you do it even more often

We will ask you a question if you want or need something and sometimes you reply "no I"m good"  I haven't figured out where you got that one yet

You say, "Noah so excited" a lot I love it!

Sometimes you ask us for kisses and hugs, because I'm always asking you and you say love you just down right adorable

You are obsessed with the word crocodile, you say it all the time and I have no idea why.  Tonight you actually used it as a word instead of something fun to say and told me the crocodiles were in your bed and that's why you couldn't go to bed.  Nice try.

I could go on and on and I'm sure will add some more over the next few days because when I want to write down stuff I can never remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...