Friday, December 31, 2010

Marathon of Christmas Get Togethers

Wow, what a week of Christmas celebrations we had.  In three days we had 7 places to be, what a crazy few days.  It not only was tiring for Noah for but for me too.  I was just so worn out by Sunday night.  It was great to see all our families just would have been nice to be more spread out.  We have so much to be thankful for and this time of year truly reminds me of it and how blessed we are with so many great family members.  My family has gotten even more complicated in the last year and half and it stresses me out to think about Noah and how confused he will be by how much family he  has but I  just  plan on telling him how special he is to have so many people love him.  On Christmas eve we went to moms and had Christmas there with her, Kevin and the kids.  We tried to get a family picture but lately it's really hard to catch busy body Mr. Noah with his face towards the camera and smiling so here is the best we got. 

 Noah checking out his new Elmo, he loves to watch it but just wasn't sure about holding or touching him.
 Christmas eve night we went to the Jones and celebrated with Matthew's parents and siblings.  I love getting the little ones together.  I can't wait until next year when we have Cole hanging out and playing with the boys too.  I just thought it was so cute to see the twin brothers and their little ones playing. 
 Noah opening his neat 4-1 Winnie the Pooh toy, it's so neat you can make it like a rocking horse, something for them to sit in and play with a car they can put their feet down and walk with, or my favorite it has a handle you can put on it from the back and you can walk and push them!  So excited for that one! 
 Noah sitting in the toy
 Noah and Micah playing ball, or fighting over who gets to play with the ball
 On Christmas morning we went to dad and Dinah's, dad was giving Noah a horsey ride.  He did enjoy it, you can just barely see his smile
 Noah loving his ball popper from Aunt Randi, when he starts walking I have a feeling I will be listening to this annoying sound a lot. 
 Later on, on Christmas day we went to see dad, Angie, Brett and Taylor at Angie's family.  After opening presents there, dad read Noah the book that they got for him.  He was getting very tired and loves cuddling with Grandpa Bob.  Last time they were together he rocked him to sleep (not something he lets anyone do) I love it when he is sweet for people.  After that we went home for him to sleep before going to the Nuelle's that night.  I didn't get any pictures there, I lost steam in my picture taking, so I apologize for not getting pictures from all of our get togethers. 
Sunday we had 2 more family events and then I had to get ready that night and pack for our early Morning departure to Georgia for our final Christmas. 
We are so thankful for the many, many wonderful gifts from all of our family and especially all the neat toys for Noah ( I think I was more excited than he was for most of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...