Sunday, December 12, 2010

Visit from Santa Claus

Last night a little after 7:30 our doorbell rings, I went to answer the door and to my surprise it was Santa Claus.  Now I wasn't expecting Santa Claus and really had to think for a minute and listen to the voice to figure out who was really there but it didn't take too long.  He immediately asked for Noah and we had put him to bed not too long before.  I figured though since he came to see Noah, I had better get him up, plus I didn't think he would be fast asleep since he wasn't in there long.  I went in got him out of bed and brought him into the living room, it took him a few minutes to wake up and then he saw Santa.  We got a video so you can see how it went.  Now I'm not sure how he would do it he would have been wide awake so we will have to try it again when he's not half asleep and see if it goes any better.  After the video we have I took him back from Santa and he just stared at him up and down from his hat to his boots.  He sure was studying him but definetly didn't try to go back to him.  We sure were thankful for Santa though, it was very nice that he came by to see our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...