Thursday, December 9, 2010

Woohoo!

Noah will be 11 months in 2 days and finally we have been doing much better at night.  We have had a few stretches over the last 11 months where we would have a few good nights in a row but go right back to getting up multiple times a night. Well this last week has been wonderful. I haven't known what to do with uninterrupted sleep.  I hope I'm not jinxing myself for writing this, but this is really nice.  Also little mr. Noah has been a little cuddler this week, not sure what is up with  that.  He usually only takes his pacifier when he is going to bed and when he wakes up if he hasn't spit it out by the time I go in to get him he will take it out and give it to me.  Well the last few days he has been taking long naps and has been keeping his pacifier in longer and at night he has been wanting it more.  I have enjoyed just having him sit on my lap and cuddle while sucking on his pacifier, I never get to do that unless he is sleeping.  I don't think he has really been feeling too good because I'm not sure why else has my sweet little boy has turned into a cuddler, although I'm definetly not complaining.   Last night after I fed him, he actually just layed on my lap with his eyes open, looking at me, while I rocked him.  He never lets me do that!  It was wonderful after awhile like that I tried putting him on my shoulder and he didn't mind that either.  I'm hoping our next baby is a cuddler because it is so wonderful to be able to do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...