Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Noah's New Buddy



Last week I was in Kohl's one night and noticed they had changed their Kohl's cares for kids theme to Clifford.  I know Noah is a little young to be into Clifford books but I couldn't resist picking him up one.  I got him a Clifford stuffed animal and book to go along with it.  Now Noah already has 2 friends, his Elmo and Eeyore which he carries around a lot or insists that they ride along with him in things but I really didn't expect him to love Clifford as much as he does.  As soon as I got him out the next morning he was flapping those happy arms and gave Clifford a big hug.  Needless to say he played with him most of the day and Clifford spent a lot of time crawling around on the floor barking and chasing Noah (with my help of course, haha)  I just was so excited that he liked him so much.  The book he wasn't as excited about he let me start reading but he mostly wanted to flip through the pages himself.  Oh well, maybe someday!

                                                            Giving Clifford Kisses!
                                               Laughing on the couch with his new buddy
                                  Same day, our smart little son, trying to "fix" the TV with the remote
 That afternoon he blessed me so much, I went to get him up from his nap and usually I carry him out but for some reason that day I didn't I set him right on the floor and he walked over to his books and started getting them out and looking at them.  I left the room and expected him to shortly follow.  Instead he probably stayed in his room by himself for about 15-20 minutes just looking at books.  Such a sweet boy, I just kept going back there, and standing in the door watching him seem so big!

I couldn't ask for a more perfect son for me!  We love him more than words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...