Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yummy

We have found a way to get Noah to eat meat, BBQ sauce!  He LOVES it!  I don't even remember the first time he tried it and how we got him to but he does eat it quite often now.  We first tried chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce and he eats them like a champ.  Now the other night I tried just plain grilled chicken and gave him BBQ sauce on it.  Same thing still loved it.  I'm thinking that is the much better way to go.  I want to grill up some ahead of time  from now on so we have some on hand so it will be as easy as chicken nuggets are.  The only bad side of his new found BBQ love is the mess.  I don't like messes but am definitely getting better, I know that it's inevitable at this age during meal time.  I have to let him learn and do things himself.  Here are a few pictures of him eating chicken yesterday.

He's trying to give mom the strawberry he just picked up since obviously his mouth is full
                                                   Dipping his nuggets in BBQ sauce
Doesn't look messy yet, but he definitely got there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...