Monday, December 3, 2012

Outsmarted

For those of you that think Noah is a quiet, look from the sidelines type of kid, you are correct if he's around a bunch of people.  At home quite the opposite, not to mention ornery.

Today he wanted to throw a bunch of his trains downstairs, well he got a few done and I let him know as  I saw him run to get another one that if he threw anymore he was going to his room for a time out.  He took the last train, held it through the railing, and just looked at me.   I reminded him again what the consequences would be and after standing there with it dangling between the spindles, shaking for a little bit he takes it out, gives it to Carson and then, yep you guessed it said "Carson do this"  as he motioned to throw it down the stairs.  I just stood there in shock.  One of those moments I just don't know how to respond or what to say. All  I could think was it he can outsmart me at almost 3, I'm doomed when he's older!  He is just too smart for his own good sometimes!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...