Saturday, December 29, 2012

Where have I been?

I haven't been blogging much lately and here is why...

I have been relaxing!  Taking some naps, watching a little more TV, hanging out with family, reading and sometimes just doing nothing.

I'm always go, go, go, always have something to do and I got tired of it.

I wanted to de-stress and enjoy life for awhile and that included paying attention to where my time was going.  I have been working on some priority shifting which I'm still working on and forever will be but blogging was something I cut out for awhile.  November and December can be crazy months and I wanted to slow down, enjoy and make some memories instead of being stressed out about my to-do list 24/7.

 I have always wanted to be the Monday - Friday blogger, do fun link ups and really get into the blog world but boy can that suck a lot of time away from more important things and get you caught up with a lot of things that don't even matter!  I have missed  blogging and finding new fun blogs to read, but I'm still trying to figure out where this fun hobby of mine will fit or if it will at all.  Nevertheless, I will always blog randomly about my boys, well because those posts are for their yearly books I print out and are so much fun to go through but as far as other stuff not so sure yet.  As far as other posting, I want them to matter,  I want them to be real, and want to make a difference for someone and not be the typical social media that can drag us down ( ahem, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloggers- the organized ones, super creative ones like I will never be, super fit ones, and perfect mommy diaries), you guys can sure knock me down!

There is some exciting stuff  I will be sharing soon!  I am so excited  to be part of launch group for an upcoming book that you will be hearing lots about!  I'm excited about the book, I believe in in so much and their whole campaign along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...